Monday, May 11, 2009

Another driver to bolster the grid after Indy?

I have just got off the phone with an ex CCWS driver who believes he will be on the grid from Milwaukee onwards.

I can't say any more than that now, but he is confident that the budget he has will mean he can run competitively in one of the front running teams.

Right now, that would surely put him in line for a seat at either KV, NHLR or HVM based on the fact that the 'Big 3' are at full capacity.

I will have more news as soon as I have confirmation and hopefully I will be able to announce the news along with the driver on 'Midweek Motorsport' on www.radiolemans.com in a week or two.

In broader terms this is great news for the series despite the economic downturn and the almost invisible TV numbers on Versus.

No comments:

Post a Comment